World-renown electronic music trio to amp up excitement at DC-area restaurant awards gala in July
The Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington (RAMW) announced Cash Cash, an electronic music trio, will headline the entertainment at RAMMYS Sunday, July 24. In partnership with Club Glow and Echostage, RAMW is bringing the popular performers to the post-RAMMY Awards party, dialing up the wow factor.
The black-tie RAMMYS will be like no other as the red carpet is rolled out and the reception and awards show celebrate the best places and people making up the local DMV restaurant industry. With the addition of Cash Cash, and a boost from Club Glow, the dance party following the awards will be epic.
Events DC and RAMW have partnered for nearly a decade to host the RAMMYS at the Convention Center. Additional major sponsors include Amazon, Uber/Uber Eats, Design Foundry, Open Table, and MarginEdge. More sponsors are still being added.
Cash Cash recently performed at a two-day Project Glow Festival at The Fields at RFK in front of thousands. Signed to Big Beat/Atlantic Records, Cash Cash performs music that resonates with global audiences. The group has sold out audiences worldwide for over a decade.
The performers comprise brothers Jean Paul Makhlouf and Alex Makhlouf, and life-long friend Samuel Frisch. The three DJ/producer/multi-instrumentalists record, mix, and master all their music. Single releases in the past few years have seen incredible success. Recent accolades for the world-renown trio include the following:
- “Finest Hour” (ft. Abir) has been RIAA-certified Gold
- “Can We Pretend” 2019 collaboration with P!NK hit Top 10 at AC Radio
- “Call You” (ft. Nasri of MAGIC!) hit #1 on US Dance Radio
- Featured on Billboard’s Dance 100 List for 2019
- Smash single “Take Me Home” (ft. Bebe Rexha) celebrated an RIAA platinum certification
- “All My Love” (ft. Conor Maynard) has amassed over 100 million streams on Spotify alone
- “Matches” featuring ROZES achieved #1 on Dance Radio
- One of their releases “Belong” was featured on Dashboard Confessional’s album “Crooked Shadows”
About the publisher.