Food Hall at lifestyle center to include nine culinary concepts, including those by Esther Choi, Kevin Sbraga, Steve Liang
Cafritz Enterprises and Hospitality HQ (HHQ) are readying the opening of their food hall, Le Fantome, in Riverdale Park. The development partners anticipate the debut of the 8,500 square-foot venue, featuring nine culinary concepts, by this summer.
The Station at Riverdale Park, on Woodberry Street, will be the new home of the food hall. Akhtar Nawab, HQ Hospitality co-founder and award-winning chef, selected the eateries coming to Le Fantome. The venue was inspired by European café culture. The medley of food and beverage destinations include casual dining food vendors, a full-service bar, and six ghost kitchen vendors with menus accessible via QR codes inside the food hall.
Le Fantome dine-in food stalls
Here are the three dine-in food stalls arriving at Le Fantome:
- Esther Choi’s NYC eatery, Mökbar: The food stall, imagined in the context of food culture and lifestyle of Korea, will be the fourth outlet of the Korean brand. It will also be the first location outside of New York.
- Sonny & Sons from Kevin Sbraga, “Top Chef: DC” (Season 7) winner and self-proclaimed “chicken whisperer.” The eatery, which is lovingly named after Sbraga’s father, will offer hot chicken sandwiches, sides and desserts.
- Horu Sushi, from chef Chin “Steve” Liang: The menu will highlight Chef Liang’s 20 years of experience in the art of making sushi.
“We’re excited to bring a unique array of dining offerings to Riverdale Park,” said Nawab. “We hope our kitchens serve as a springboard for local vendors looking to take their businesses to the next level and we are eager to begin collaborating with the local chef and food business community in the region.”
The Route 1 Corridor, populated by families, young professionals, and students, will be enhanced by the addition of Le Fantome food hall. A growing destination for sophisticated dining options, the area of the Riverdale Park and College Park neighborhoods seems to the perfect spot for this multi-concept food hall experience.
Six ghost kitchens
And here are additional details on the ghost kitchens as they were provided to Swizzle Chill TV:
- Baked goods and desserts from acclaimed pastry chef Kareem Queeman, affectionately known as Mr. Bake.
- Casual Greek cuisine from Greek Aroma Mediterranean Grill, which also has a brick-and-mortar location in Frederick, Md.
- A new Nigerian concept called Dayo’s Kitchen from Ekundayo (Dayo) Ayeni, a former correctional officer, who recently relocated to the area
- A modern twist on Chinese dumplings from Laoban Dumplings
- A space for rotating pop-ups will be made available, the first of which will be a version of Chef Akhtar’s Brooklyn restaurant, Alta Calidad Taqueria
- Additional details on the other ghost kitchen vendors, including an Indian concept, will be made available closer to opening.
Le Fantome, 4501 Woodberry Street, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
About the publisher.