There’s still time to catch a pizza and craft IPA beer during the 2021 JulyPA at Pizzeria Paradiso. Running through Sunday, July 11, the annual, tap-takeover event will feature a plentiful selection of IPA drafts and cans at all Pizzeria Paradiso locations.
The event is headlined by top brewers: Väsen Brewing Company, Mobtown Brewing Company, Aslin Beer Company, 7 Locks Brewing, City State Brewing, Crooked Run Brewing, Main Beer Co., and Cushwa. The JulyPA specialty pizza, a pie topped with ricotta cheese, basil, prosciutto, and roasted apricots and peaches from local Black Rock Orchard, is the featured pairing. A 9” pizza goes for $15 and a 12” costs $21.
Here are the pizzas available at locations around the DMV:
Pizzeria Paradiso Dupont Circle:
- Väsen Brewing Company – Neomexicanus
- Mobtown Brewing Company – Moonlight Greatsword
- Aslin Beer Company – Trippy Frog
Pizzeria Paradiso Georgetown:
- Maine Beer Co. – Lunch
- Cushwa – Fog at Daybreak
- Aslin Beer Company – Glasses of Nerdicon
Pizzeria Paradiso Spring Valley:
- 7 Locks Brewing – Yellow Adder
- City-State Brewing – 8 Wards
- Crooked Run Brewing – Storm IPA
Pizzeria Paradiso Hyattsville:
- Heavy Seas – Topicannon
- 1623 Brewing -1623 IPA
- Stone Brewing Company – Stone IPA
About the publisher.