Local restaurants also launch dinner packs
Jinya Ramen Bar launched new food and drink pairings for fall, with convenient pricing in the $13-$21 range. The Ramen and modern Japanese-style restaurant chain has grown to four locations in the Metropolitan Washington Region. Start off with Toki Highball with Brussel Sprouts Tempura for $13.50 or enjoy a Kaiyo Mizunara Oak with Jinya Bun for $13.
For the more daring, there’s Hibiki Harmony with Salmon Avocado w/ Wasabi Soy Sauce for $18.50 or Nikka from the Barrel with Takoyaki Octopus Ball for $21. And a creative Spam musubi pairs with Sapporo for $11.50
These selections take the flavor excursion up a notch:
- Dad’s Hat Pennsylvania Rye Whiskey (Finished in Vermouth Barrels) Pork Gyoza for $15.50
- Baker’s 7 Bourbon with Caramelized Cauliflower for $15.50
- Goose Island IPA with Jinya Tonkatsu Black for $20.50
- Heavy Seas Loose Cannon with Spicy Umami Miso Ramen for $21.50
For socially-distanced get-togethers, local Jinya restaurants offer on-premises dining and takeout, including pickup and third-party app delivery. The Ramen chain also created dinner packs for solos and parties of 2, 3 or 4 guests. Each pack comes with an option for a salad, small plate, Ramen and a cocktail choice.
All DMV locations will be participating in the fall food and drink pairings:
- Washington, 1336 14th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20005
- Reston, 11964 Market Street, Reston, VA 20190)
- Fairfax, 2911 District Avenue, Suite 140, Fairfax, Virginia 22031
- Bethesda, 910 Prose Street, North Bethesda, MD 20852
About the publisher.