Cambria Hotel and Suites Anaheim Resort Area also 11th opening this year
Rockville, Md.-based Choice Hotels International marked a milestone with the opening of its 50th Cambria Hotel in Anaheim, California. The upscale brand has been on fast-tracked development this year, opening 11 new properties and having additional locations in development. The Cambria Hotel and Suites Anaheim Resort Area boasts 352 rooms and is 12 stories tall.
Cambria Hotels recently opened in South Boston and Downtown Milwaukee, and also broke ground in Washington, D.C.’s Capitol Riverfront neighborhood. The Cambria Hotel at Anaheim is just a few minutes from the Disneyland gate. Guests at the hotel can take a short drive or walk to the Disneyland Resort or Disneyland Adventure Park in California.
“The Cambria Hotel and Suites Anaheim Resort Area offers outstanding, family-friendly amenities that befit its status as a neighbor to ‘the happiest place on Earth,” said Janis Cannon, senior vice president, Upscale Brands at Choice Hotels. “We’re especially pleased that Cambria’s 50th hotel is also its largest and signals our commitment to bringing Cambria Hotels to the most in-demand locations from coast to coast.”
Nexus Development Corporation developed the Cambria Hotel and Suites Anaheim Resort Area. It’s the first hotel in its portfolio. Cambria Hotels has a presence across the United States, including in Chicago; Dallas; Houston; Los Angeles; Nashville, Tennessee; New York; Phoenix; and Washington, D.C. Choice has another 80 Cambria Hotels in the pipeline, expanding the brand rapidly.
Here are some of the major amenities of the Cambria Hotel in Anaheim, as announced by Choice Hotels:
- Family-friendly outdoor activities, including a 30,000-square-foot waterpark, outdoor movie wall, sport court, barbecue areas, fire pits, and a putting green
- Versatile accommodations, from kid-friendly suites with bunk beds and two showers to accommodate families of all sizes, to guest rooms tailored to the sophisticated tastes of adults and business travelers.
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors
- All-season indoor/outdoor bar overlooking the waterpark, offering food, local craft beer, wine, specialty cocktails and small bites
- Daily hot breakfast included
- Interior design that emphasizes ocean hues, corals and palms
- State-of-the-art fitness center
Several dining options are near the Cambria Hotel and Suites Anaheim Resort Area. Guests have easy access to additional notable places and landmarks, including the Anaheim Convention Center, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Honda Center, and the American Sports Center.
Photo credit: Choice Hotels
About the publisher.